Sunday, October 8, 2017

Ode to the Bully Stick

What can keep Pete occupied for the entire duration of my workout? What, when he appears to have no energy, can wake him up and generate a firestorm of excitement and desperation? What, when chewed up and gooey, can stink up the room and promote the dry heaves just by looking at it?

Answer:  The Bully Stick (a.k.a. a bull's penis)

This brilliant invention in canine entertainment was born, I am sure, from the meat industry.  I can just imagine the talk around the slaughter house, "Hey, Bob! What do you want to do with these bull's penises?"  Who knew they would make such amazing chew toys for woman's best friend?

It's a gross thought and it's an even grosser image, but if it makes my Pete happy, I'll put up with the little bits of chewed connective tissue lying around the house.

What my bebe wants, my bebe gets.

That's all I got..
K

No comments:

Post a Comment