Sunday, October 8, 2017

Let Sleeping Dogs...

As far as I know there are two camps of dog caregivers (dare I say owners...there's another ethical argument with that concept).  One camp is strongly against dogs sleeping with their caregivers and the other is all over that like white on rice.

After purchasing a king sized bed, along with the Japanese style panel bed frame that is just low enough for Pete to jump on, I am siding with the sleep-with-your-dog camp.  In fact, just last week, Pete and I shared a pillow.  OMG....so fricking cute and dysfunctional at the same time.

I don't care what people say, it's worth the kicking and squirming and snorting and snotting just to feel that little warm body literally attached to mine (but it is important to note that he stays on top of the covers...I'm not some icky pug perve.....just to be clear.

That's all I got.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment