Saturday, July 23, 2016

The Fart That Could Kill a Moose!

Although we try not to fart-shame in our family,
there are times when I believe Pete does feel our
judgements. 
Picture this...the family is all together enjoying a night in watching a movie in total peace and tranquility...when all of a sudden that sense of relaxation is shattered like a fastball hitting the picture window as the aroma of a fart so powerful and precise the entire room is cleared within a minute.  Okay, maybe not cleared, I appear to be the only one in the room who can take it (but then I love the smell of horse shit).

Before you assume I feed Pete junk food and the sort of processed crap that may produce such emotionally upsetting omissions, he eats a very clean and whole diet of manly dry, a little whole meat, and veggies (no processed food for him). HOWEVER...should he capture a fallen morsel or someone shares their dessert with him, we are all in for a bumpy night (and, quite literally, all hell breaks loose).

In my youth, I spent much time with large animals like cows and horses and loved mucking out the stalls while  breathing in the pungent stench that goes with it.  If they could bottle up the smell of horse poop on a hot summer day (along with freshly cut grass and gasoline on the water just as you are about to yell "hit it" before water skiing) I would be the first in line to buy a bottle (no judgement please).  Even with my experiences with animal excrement, nothing prepared me for the farts that come out of my beloved.

I can't be sure if this is the breed or this is Pete specific, but I wouldn't be doing my duty if I didn't at least warn you of the potential.  Even with all the dramatics that follow, including the potential for light headedness, stomach turning, and a loss of appetite (I may or may not be kidding)...it's all good when it's coming out of your own sweet little pug.

No comments:

Post a Comment